[Debian-med-packaging] (no subject)

Charles Nicolas charles_nic_147 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 12:47:45 UTC 2007

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your
contract/inheritance file and discovered reasons why you are yet to receive your
payment.It is because of irregularities and complications discovered on
your payment file by our technical experts in respect to your contract/
inheritance payment requirements which have just been duly rectified.

Meanwhile, we have been informed that you are still dealing with
impostors and non recommended officials in the bank. Such acts must stop for
security reasons if you wish to receive your payment.

With the assistance of the new government headed by President Umar Musa
Ya'radua since May 29th 2007, we have arranged your payment through
our ATM swift card payment. Instead of transfer into your account, you
will be given an ATM CARD(Interswitch) which you will use to withdraw
your money from any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum
is two thousand dollars per day.

So if you like to receive your fund this way please do contact Charles Nicolas of the remittance department for immediate payment,
charles_nic_147 at yahoo.com

Musa Bello.
Central Bank of Nigeria.