[Debian-med-packaging] rnahybrid_2.1-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Charles Plessy charles-debian-nospam at plessy.org
Sun Sep 2 03:38:37 UTC 2007

Le Sat, Sep 01, 2007 at 06:28:26PM +0000, Joerg Jaspert a écrit :
> Hi Maintainer,
>
> rejected, your debian/copyright file is incomplete and misses
> (C)holders/license data. You have to include all such differences. There
> is mt19937-1.c which is LGPL, not GPL.

Hi Joerg,

sorry for overlooking this.

I do not know how many times it happens, but since this kind of error is
not a legal problem, as LGPL code can be distributed under the GPL
anyway, I am just wondering if accepting the package and opening a
serious bug on it could save some time from both sides...

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian-Med packaging team