[Debian-med-packaging] Someone prepared to polish the package of GAMGI for the release?

Steffen Moeller steffen_moeller at gmx.de
Sun Feb 17 13:57:33 UTC 2008

Dear all,

we have  a working package for GAMGI, the graphical editor of chemical
molecules which also allows to integrate texts and geometric figures in
3D. For its upload to the Debian servers it still needs

 * a more decent man page
 * readout of environment variables to default to default paths in Debian
 * (possibly automated) exclusion of the bitstream-vera fonts from the
upstream sources which are in Debian already
 * maybe a neater description for doc-base

All the bits are on our subversion repository on
trunk/packages/gamgi/trunk. I'd help with sponsoring if required....and
probably complete the packaging myself in 1-2 months but am not
available for it now.

Best,

Steffen