[Debian-med-packaging] dicom3tools_1.0~20090716-2_i386.changes REJECTED

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 11:28:32 UTC 2009

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 11:41 PM, Torsten Werner<twerner at debian.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Torsten Werner schrieb:
>> the tarball ships with the binary file appsrc/dcfile/dcdecmpr.test.dcm (file
>> reports 'data').
>
> I have learned that it is some kind of JPEG file. Please reupload your
> package and ping me for fasttracking.

Technically this is a so-called ACR-NEMA 1.0 file with huffman
compression (huffman compression was only defined in ACR-NEMA 2.0),
ACR-NEMA is the ancestor of DICOM 3.0.

Nelson: I just fixed the issue in svn trunk of debian-med, please reupload.

$ svn ci -m"remove appsrc/dcfile/dcdecmpr.test.dcm"
Sending        trunk/debian/rules
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 3833.

thanks,