[Debian-med-packaging] r-cran-medadherence_1.01-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Tue Dec 15 08:54:15 UTC 2009

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 09:17:43AM -0700, Xiangyang Ye wrote:
> It's an honor to have medAdherence be chosen packaged in the distribution.

:-)

> "cmos.rda" is a imaginary dataset, which only includes 3 fake patients and a
> total of 14 observations with 4 variables, for the purpose of showing how to
> calculate the medication adherence by different definitions. There is no
> license issue at all.

Thanks for the clarification.

> > cmos
>    ptid     rxdate supplies rxDay
> 1     1   1/1/2007       30 13514
> 2     1   8/1/2007       30 13726
> 3     2   1/1/2007       30 13514
> 4     2  2/20/2007       30 13564
> 5     2   3/2/2007       30 13574
> 6     2  5/10/2007       30 13643
> 7     2   6/2/2007       30 13666
> 8     2  8/15/2007       30 13740
> 9     2  9/10/2007       30 13766
> 10    2  11/2/2007       30 13819
> 11    2 12/10/2007       30 13857
> 12    3   1/1/2007       30 13514
> 13    3  1/25/2007       30 13538
> 14    3   3/1/2007       30 13573

While I think this e-mail is sufficient for the acceptance I would
suggest to include this as plain text file as well as as script to
create the binary data set.  Besides beeing more transparent in issues
like we discussed here it would perhaps enable people to tweak the
example and play around with it a bit.

Kind regards and thanks for sorting this out as well as maintaining
medAdherence