[Debian-med-packaging] r-cran-epir_0.9-19-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Torsten Werner email at twerner42.de
Tue Dec 15 16:45:38 UTC 2009

Hi,

Barry wrote in his REJECT message: "I don't know enough about them to
make an informed decision on if those can be built from source or if
they are in their native format."

'Andreas Tille' schrieb:
> On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 08:39:43AM +1200, Mark Stevenson wrote:
>> 2. The *Rdata files. The source of these data sets is described in the help
>> documentation. I can provide these in text format if you wish. What format
>> would you prefer?
>
> Simple ASCII text is always prefered.

Can you give us a summary of the information from the help documentation
in whatever format you prefer, please?

Thanks,
Torsten