[Debian-med-packaging] dicomscope_3.6.0-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Nelson A. de Oliveira naoliv at debian.org
Thu Dec 17 22:42:07 UTC 2009

Hi!

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 8:13 PM, Barry deFreese <bdefreese at debian.org> wrote:
> Ah, if the pdfs were generated from the source then that is OK and is my
> mistake.  The lut files sound OK too.  If those were the only two binary file
> types, we should be OK, just re-upload and I will fast-track it.

Just a suggestion, as this is the second or third time that I see this
happening: can't we get questions first and, if necessary, a reject
after?
Now it seems that it happens like this: reject the package and then
ask about it (and ask to reupload it when the doubts are answered).
It would save some time from the maintainers and also some bandwidth.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Nelson