[Debian-med-packaging] "My race is just nothing": Some thoughts on the political psychology of women

Morten Kjeldgaard mok at bioxray.au.dk
Fri Feb 20 08:52:27 UTC 2009

On 19/02/2009, at 20.16, Lawrence Auster wrote:

> "My race is just nothing": Some thoughts on the political psychology
> of women

Is there any way we can stop this fascist, racist crap? I feel my
computer gets contaminated with filth. That fcking moron is spreading
his manure all over Debian. Their strategy is repeating this nonsense
to the point where everyone becomes immune and it is somehow
commonplace and accepted to spew this hatespeech.

Cheers,
Morten