No subject

Tue Jul 28 15:57:43 UTC 2009

=20
Hello Dear=2C

I know this mail will come to you as a surprise considering the fact that w=
e haven't discuss it before=2C but kindly bear with me hence=2C I have a sp=
ecial reason why I decided to contact you. My situation at hand is miserabl=
e but I trust in God and hope you will help me out. My name is miss Zara Jo=
ao Bernardo Vieira=2C I am 24years old girl. My nationality is Bissau Guine=
an. I am the daughter of Late Mr. Joao Bernardo Vieira=2C former President =
of the Republic of Guinea Bissau. Recently=2C my father was shot dead at ho=
me by the soldiers on early Monday=2C 3rd March=2C 2009.
=20
You can read the details of how my father was assassinated from this link:=
=20
=20
http://www.nhatky.in/president-of-guinea-bissau-joao-bernardo-vieira-killed=
-12337307

I got your contact through internet data record and I decide to seek for yo=
ur help to transfer my inheritance.
=20
=20
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am rece=
iving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's tr=
easury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Fath=
er. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe=2C but she hide away my internat=
ional passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover w=
here I kept my father's File which contained important documents. I am pres=
ently staying in the Mission camp in Burkina Faso.I am seeking for long ter=
m relationship and investment assistance. My father of blessed memory depos=
ited the sum of US$8.4 Million in one of the leading bank at Ouagadougou=2C=
 Burkina Faso with my name as the beneficiary. I had contacted the Bank to =
clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that being a refugee=2C my=
 status according to the local law does not authorize me to carry out the o=
peration. However=2C he advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on m=
y behalf. I had wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but I am =
afraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money.=
=20
=20
Therefore=2C I decide to seek for your help in transferring the money to yo=
ur account while I will relocate to your country and settle down with you. =
I have my fathers death certificate and the account number which I will giv=
e you as soon as you indicated your interest to help me.It is my intention =
to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your assitance and the ba=
lance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recom=
mend to me as have no any idea about foreign investment.=20
=20
Please all communications should be through this email address only for con=
fidential purposes. I will send you my photos in my next email.
=20
Thanking you alot in anticipation of your quick response.=20
=20
Yours Sincerely=2C=20
Miss Zara Joao Bernardo Vieira
 =

--_98df7119-bd86-42a8-9923-4892bffb3ba3_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Verdana
}
</head>
<DIV id=3Dyiv1535878344>
<DIV>From Miss&nbsp=3BZara &nbsp=3BJoao=2C<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>Hello Dear=2C</DI=

<DIV><BR>I know this mail will come to you as a surprise considering the fa=
ct that we haven't discuss it before=2C but kindly bear with me hence=2C I =
have a special reason why I decided to contact you. My situation at hand is=
 miserable but I trust in God and hope you will help me out. My name is&nbs=
p=3Bmiss Zara&nbsp=3BJoao Bernardo Vieira=2C I am 24years old girl. My nati=
onality is Bissau Guinean. I am the daughter of Late Mr. Joao Bernardo Viei=
ra=2C former President of the Republic of Guinea Bissau. Recently=2C my fat=
her was shot dead at home by the soldiers on early Monday=2C 3rd March=2C 2=
009.<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>You can read the details of how my father was assassina=
ted from this link: </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp=3B</DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"http://www.nhatky.in/president-of-guinea-bissau-joao-bernar=
do-vieira-killed-12337307" target=3D_blank rel=3Dnofollow>http://www.nhatky=
.in/president-of-guinea-bissau-joao-bernardo-vieira-killed-12337307</A></DI=

<DIV><BR>I got your contact through internet data record and I decide to se=
ek for your help to transfer my inheritance.<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>I a=
[...]
aid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money. <BR=
>&nbsp=3B<BR>Therefore=2C I decide to seek for your help in transferring th=
e money to your account while I will relocate to your country and settle do=
wn with you. I have my fathers death certificate and the account number whi=
ch I will give you as soon as you indicated your interest to help me.It is =
my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your assitan=
ce and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which y=
ou will recommend to me as have no any idea about foreign investment. <BR>&=
nbsp=3B<BR>Please all communications should be through this email address o=