[Debian-med-packaging] COMPENSATION FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT'S

M. Patrick K. W. Chan officemail_001 at aliceadsl.fr
Mon Jun 8 12:52:04 UTC 2009

Hello My Good Friend,

I am very happy to inform you that i have moved those funds out with a new helper, I appreciate your efforts to help me though we couldn't realize it together, I kept $800,000.00 bank draft for your compensation. Contact my Secretary Ben Yayi on his email ( ben_yayi05 at msn.com  )=== and provide him with your full address.

Ask him to send you the total sum of $800,000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all
the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

Let me know when you get it for us to share the joy. I'm busy here with the investment projects, I had forwarded instruction to him concerning your bank draft, So he will send it to you without delay.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr Charles Williams.
COMPENSATION FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT'S

---------------------- ALICE N°1 de la RELATION CLIENT 2008*--------------------