[Debian-med-packaging] I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.

Joeph Zimba joeph.zimba at yahoo.in
Sun Jun 14 20:40:32 UTC 2009

You're invited to "I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.".

By your host Joeph Zimba:

     Date:		Sunday 14 June 2009

     Time:		8:00 PM - 9:00 PM (GMT +14:00)
     Street:		My name is Joseph Zimba,I am from Burkina Faso -West Africa, working with African Development Bank (ADB).I need your assistance in transferring the sum of $11.3million to your private account.The money belongs to Mrs.Joyce Lake who died a long with her husband Mr.Ronald Lake since 31 January 2000.The Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 9 years,because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund, I want to release the money to you as her relative because i don't want the money to recalled to our Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund.The reason for a foreigner in the transaction is for the fact that the deceased woman was a foreigner and it is not authorised by the law guiding our Bank for a citizen of this country to make such claim. This is the reason while the request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the release and transfer of the fund into your reliable Bank account.By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed.reply tomyprivateemail:joseph.zimba at hotmail.com:Regards,JosephZimba.

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/joeph.zimba?v=126&a1=0&iid=-hAx%40%407disuA%40lYKOx%40W%40gd%40-uAuAi3D&igid=bx%40oNrz%40Q%40RV%40oiMoxhXdc3%40ctesANkG1pAthh%40%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.co.in

Privacy Policy: