[Debian-med-packaging] Hello,

marat miedenberg marat2 at 013net.net
Sun Jun 14 21:08:30 UTC 2009

How are you today? I hope you are fine.If so thank be to God almigthy.My name is Yama Matthew,26 years from Sierra leone in West Africa. I am single girl looking for honest and nice person. Somebody who care and respect God whom i can partner with .I don't care about your colour or ethnicity.
I would like to know you more,most especially what you like and what you dislike.I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness. I am looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks and God bless.
Love from,