[Debian-med-packaging] Hello there!

Aline Clinton code240 at singnet.com.sg
Thu Mar 26 08:05:38 UTC 2009

Hello there! I am 30 years old lady and my name is Nadya. I hope my e-mail will find
you in a good mood. I'm new to this way of dialog, and I really don't know what
to tell right now. I sincerely hope that you are looking for the same as I. I am
looking for a friends and partner in life to share simple pleasures and together
take off from the soul the weariness and sadness given birth by loneliness. I am
looking for a man to become friends first of all and to go together along the road
of life, to have common joy, together build the future. I do not know if it is
really possible to find it in such a way. But I know that many people not been able
to find happiness in the usual life, have found happiness this way. I am happy
where I'm now, and my life is a good life, but happiness has no sense if you cannot
share it with person dear to you. I would like to learn about you and I hope that
you would like the same. If you want to know more about me, if any thing I said about
is meaning something for you

If you would like to share it with me, please, write me only to my personal e-mail address:  letnadyaac04 at gmail.com

I heard that for many people the Internet is an entertainment
and some people use the Internet only to have fun. But I have no desire to play games,
I am serious and sincere in my words. I also believe that whatever a person is seeking,
they will eventually find it, and I am ready to take my time to get to know someone
before we consider going further. I am open to all kinds of positive relationships.
I will be glad to send you more messages and my pictures through e-mail if you are
really interested and if you will answer me. I will wait for your letter with great
impatience and if you will be really serious maybe we can be good friends.
Bye, Nadya.

P.S. Please write me only to my personal e-mail:  letnadyaac04 at gmail.com