[Debian-med-packaging] From B.Backer ( Urgent )

Esay Loan barr.backer1 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 17:32:00 UTC 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Barrister Chris Backer, Attorney at law. A deceased client of mine
by the name Mrs. Mary Blair who herein after shall be referred to as my
client, died as a result of heart-related conditions in 2007.

I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my
client before it is confiscated, or declared unserviceable by the bank
where this deposit value at (US29, 000, 000.00) is lodged. This bank has
issued me a notice to contact the next of kin or the account will be
confiscated.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next of
kin/beneficiary of my late client. So that the proceeds of this account
can be paid to you, then we can share the amount on a mutual agreement.

Please reply through my direct email address if you are interested to be a
partner in this transaction.
Email: barr.backer at gmail.com

Best Regards,
Barr.Chris Backer