[Debian-med-packaging] Congratulations!!! Guinness 250th

ngralphs at optonline.net ngralphs at optonline.net
Sun May 24 09:04:40 UTC 2009

 Guinness world-wide celebration promo was
conducted from an exclusive listof e-mail addresses of individual and
corporate bodies picked by anadvanced automated random computer ballot
search from the internet as partto make  our 250th anniversary, we rolled
out 250,000,000,00 ( Two hundredand fifty Million Great Britain
Pounds).

After this automated computer ballot, your
e-mail address attached toserial number 01-98-87 drew the lucky numbers
2-16-41-26--92, whichconsequently emerged you as one of first ten (10) lucky
winners in theUnited Kingdom category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump
sum pay off of1,000,000.00(One Million Pounds) in cash credited to file
GU/08/250XN.

This is from a total cash prize of 250
Million and 26 Million Pounds wasshared amongst the first Twenty Six (26)
lucky winners in United Kingdomcategory.

To claim your prize funds, you are required
to send the necessaryinformation to our helpline below: Name---- Country----
Address---Occupation--- Lucky number--- serial
number---

Yours faithfully,Mr. William
PhilipsInformation and Payment Bureau:London Representative
Office.Help Service ContactTel: +44-703-596-0866E-mail:Guinness.line01 at live.com

Mrs. Grace SianPromotions
Manager