[Debian-med-packaging] Please get in touch immediately

Steve Booysen Stevebooysen at absaa.co.za
Sun May 31 20:15:27 UTC 2009

Dear Sir/Ma

Good day to you, with warm heart i offer my friendship and greetings, and i hope this mail meets you in good time.

However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past, I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and the immense benefit it will be to you.

I duly apologize for infringing on your privacy, if this contact is not acceptable to you, as I make this proposal to you as a person of integrity.

Please accept my apologies for contacting you through this medium, since some miscreants and mischief-makers have taken possession of the internet to facilitate their nefarious needs hence it has become a very hard place to trust and to believe.

First and foremost I wish to introduce myself properly to you. My name is Steve Booysen , i work with Absa Bank as the Chief Executive Officer.

I got your contact from South Africa commerce and Industry, during my discrete online search through a web based directory while searching for a foreign partner to execute this project together.

I have concealed business suggestion for you. There is the sum of Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars (US$18.5) in my bank "ABSA BANK", South Africa.

There were no beneficiaries stated concerning this fund which means no one would ever come forward to claim it. That is why I ask that we work together.

I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the beneficiary to have the sum transferred out of my bank to you.

Should you be interested kindly furnish me with your following details.

{A}. YOUR FULL NAME
{B}. YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS
{C}. YOUR CELL PHONE/FAX NUMBER

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Steve Booysen
Chief Executive Officer.(ABSA Bank South Africa).