[Debian-med-packaging] I NEED AND HONEST

Mrbob Dan bobjb5050 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 9 17:35:50 UTC 2009

ฉันมีที่อยู่อีเมลใหม่!ขณะนี้ คุณสามารถส่งอีเมลถึงฉันได้ที่ bobjb5050 at yahoo.com

- Hello, my name is Mr. Bob Daniel  I want to enquire from you if you can handle this transaction, I have a business worth of US$28.5M [Twenty Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars] and I need honest and trusted foreigner that will assistance in executing this business from my country and investing in your country.40% Fourty percent I will offer you after conclusion from total fund,s.Honest reply this letter to my alternative for security Purpose e-mail mrbobdan at zadarma.com Best regards,Bob Daniel Tel:+229 93205349