[Debian-med-packaging] [med-svn] r3916 - trunk/packages/samtools/trunk/debian

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Sep 8 19:47:12 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 08, 2009 at 04:41:26PM +0200, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> I missed the discussion. So we are moving to git and dropping svn completely ?

I'd rather say provide git as an option and suggest to use git.  You can
not force people to immediatela change their workflow completely.  As I
said: I agree that git is a really good tool but I do not miss anything
in SVN and learning git just consumes my time without an immediate
effect.

Kind regards

Klarmachen zum Ändern!