[Debian-med-packaging] Dearest One,

helen kumba he32len at msn.com
Sat Sep 12 04:01:35 UTC 2009

Dearest One,

  My name is Helen Kumba, I am 26 years old girl in search of a man  who understands love as trust and faith rather seeing it as a way of  fun always but a matured man with sense of humor. so you should also  consider trying a new thing by making an open avenue to meet and  know new people as this may bring us a happy dream together. I am  interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to  Know you the more, you can send an email to my email address  (kumbahelen08 at yahoo.com) so that I can send you more details about  my self Including my picture.

I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no  colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no  socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance  barrier, the only important

Thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail and a brief  information about you.

I believe we can start from here. awaiting to hear from you soon so  I can send pics for more introductions.

Kisses

Helen