[Debian-med-packaging] stale link to policy.xml

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Thu Apr 22 17:24:50 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 10:48:28AM +0200, "Steffen Möller" wrote:
> The "policy" link is somehow not active
> http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html
>
> I don't know what it should be pointing to. Maybe there is something on the wiki?

The link is perfectly correct but for some reason the html file vanished.
At

   alioth:/srv/alioth.debian.org/chroot/home/users/tille/debian-med/htdocs/docs

there is a file policy.xml and a Makefile.  A simple "make" restores the
html file (for some reason my browser claims it keeps on missing, but this
might be  some cashing problem).  I think we should keep an eye on this
to find out why the html file vanished.

Thanks for bringing this up