[Debian-med-packaging] Inquiring about your MPB BUSINESS

Eduardo Rodriguez eduardo at empoweryourcompetitor.com
Thu Dec 2 12:00:11 UTC 2010

Hello MPB MEMBER,
Checking with you to see how MPB is working for you because quite honestly I did not do good at all for the first 60 days. I signed up 1 person the very first day and I just couldn't sign up anyone else to save my life.

Now, I am really excited with much anticipation because of the changes I've made and really looking forward to creating some serious sign-ups to this great MPB business.

I really hope you are doing well with your MPB business and if you are...please share with me what ever you are doing that is working for you because I honestly believe we can generate a FIVE STAR Lifestyle with MPB. This is precisely why I work diligently to find a system that works to promote our business TO THE MASSES WITH REAL TARGET MARKETING.

Now, depending on what you are experiencing in the area of PROSPECTING & MARKETING your MPB business, there is a strong possibility I may be able to HELP YOU ELIMINATE THE DIFFICULTIES AND FRUSTRATIONS of marketing while at the same time BOOST YOUR SIGN-UPS AND CYCLES FOR YOUR MPB BUSINESS.

Like I mentioned before, if you are really having some serious success with your business I'd seriously like to know about it. However, if I caught you at a time of struggle with your marketing efforts, I'd like to compare notes with you by analyzing each others efforts and situation to see if this is something that would be of value to you and would like more information on what I am doing. I honestly believe this system I am working with will increase our MPB business with some serious sign-ups, cycles and boost sales perpetually.

Please get back with me so we can compare notes and see if we can collaborate our efforts to maximize our MPB business.

Sincerely,
Eduardo C. Rodriguez