[Debian-med-packaging] Facts about fork or included into Debian [moeller at alioth.debian.org: r5573 - trunk/community/papers/11_med-floss_luxemburg]

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Dec 9 22:14:41 UTC 2010

Hi,

the fact that several forks with similar goal as Debian Med died is a
very vital think why it is important to stay inside a large
distribution.  I personally can not see that this is "something negative
about someone else".

I'd be happy if someone would be able to find a better wording in a way
which can not be missinterpreted but I would like to keep the content of
the message.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

----- Forwarded message from Steffen Möller <moeller at alioth.debian.org> -----