[Debian-med-packaging] Am waiting for your reply.

Daya Canaan lovel1 at jenymail.com
Mon Feb 8 15:44:45 UTC 2010

Hello friend ,

How are you doing today ?. Sorry a shot moment of my inconvenient to you, but please read my mail with open heart, meanwhile i got your email on my process of searching with human heart and open minded to assist with, Now i direct to the point, And i hope that you are in good conditions of health .It is not easy for me in taken a decision to write you this mail, but I quite is the will of God, I will be trying my best to keep on writing and communicating with you after your reply.
I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. My country is Zimbabwe but am here in Senegal for years now,
The only person I have now is Reverend Paul Raymond  who is the pastor of ( Our Lords Chosen Church ) here in the camp. He and his family has been very nice to me and all other refugees here .
He is the Reverend Father who was assigned to pray and guide us in prayers. We have two hostels here in this Refugee camp ,
Female hostel and male hostel . Please If you want i will give you the pastor's Telephone number to call me any time I will love to hear your voice.
I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place. Please listen to this, I am the next of kin of the sum of money which my late father deposited in a Bank .
I have with me some documents with me here about this amount of money which my late father deposited in a Bank .The amount is $3.8M(Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars). As a refugee here,I don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law for a refugee to handle any bank transaction .
So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me .
Below here is what I need from you so that I can Forward it to the bank to start the processing of transfer procedures with you as my representative : (1)Your full name, (2) Your country of residence & city (3) phone & Fax numbers Remember, I am giving you all this information because I do not want to die here without trying to seek for a help and a way out .
I am afraid that I may die like other refugees  who dies everyday , and some get sick and no better medical facilities and food to take care of us here . I decided to try rather than waiting here without any way out .  I believe that you are honest , pls send your picture to me as i have send my to you.

Please write to me soon.

Sekai.