[Debian-med-packaging] r-cran-epir_0.9-22-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

plessy at debian.org plessy at debian.org
Mon Jan 25 23:46:35 UTC 2010

Le Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 09:29:30PM +0000, Torsten Werner a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> * doc/epiR.pdf has not corresponding source files to recreate it at build time.
>
> Torsten with the help of a ftp trainee

Sorry Torsten, but you and your ‘trainee’ have not been working very hard. You
could have asked Barry, who was the last person processing this package, and
who already received an answer about doc/epiR.pdf. Or you could have grepped
the sources and found that the .Rd files in the man director are the source of
doc/epiR.pdf. Or you could have browsed the WNPP bug of r-cran-epir, where I
wrote that doc/epiR.pdf can be generated by the command ’R CMD Rd2pdf
r-cran-epir-0.9-22’.

There are many packages of CRAN libraries in Debian. May I suggest that if a
reminder that the source of the PDF files in the doc directory can be found in
the man directory has to be written, it is more on your side that on each and
every R package we upload?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy