[Debian-med-packaging] Status of libajax-dev

Charles Plessy plessy at debian.org
Tue Jan 26 11:13:04 UTC 2010

Le Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 11:51:33AM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> I noticed that libajax-dev is quite behind upstream (5.0.0 versus 6.2).
> It is emboss related and I did not yet dealt with this, so I want to ask
> for reasons before I might do some action.  Any reasons for this?

Hi Andreas,

Lenny has libajax5-dev (5.0.0-7), and Squeeze and Sid have libajax6-dev
(6.1.0-5). I will update them to version 6.2 but I read in the Upstream
changelog that a new library was introduced, so I am waiting to have a couple
of hours free in order to be sure to finish after I start (I am not strong
against attention switches). This may happen next week-end.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,