[Debian-med-packaging] r-cran-epir_0.9-22-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Wed Jan 27 07:01:38 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 11:43:11PM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

> Maybe a sentence in copyright mentioning where its generated from.

You might have noticed that I reuploaded r-cran-epir yesterday without
any change.  Do you think it is OK if we take this as hint for the
future when uploading other R packages or should I reupload again (just
reject and I will know what to do).

> We
> are all only humans, and we have a gazillion of different packaged
> languages, interpreters and whatnot, and its hard to know each quirk of
> all of them.

I perfectly understand your situation - that's why I asked what you want
me to do to make it more easy.

Thanks for your careful work as ftpmaster