[Debian-med-packaging] Fwd: acedb_4.9.39-2_amd64.changes is NEW

Steffen Möller steffen_moeller at gmx.de
Tue Jul 13 09:47:03 UTC 2010

Dear FTPmaster team,

I just received the confirmation of this re-upload to have worked and
thought I should give also some more verbose ping about it. The ACEDB
was extremely state-of-the-artish in the late 90s and I must admit that
I have not heard too much about it any more. That is why I only
addressed the packaging of three much known programs that were once
developed alongside with that DB (for the genome of the C elegans wurm)
and that are still in use today.

I seeked help from our community, CCed, which did not have much to
comment on, my own extra scrutiny improved the copyright further and
also helps with the updating of all the email addresses across this
decade. The two RFCs have been removed, thank you for pointing this out,
man pages have been added.

Many greetings

Steffen