[Debian-med-packaging] (no subject)

sgt perry johnson perry at yahoo.cn
Thu Jun 3 05:35:43 UTC 2010

Goodday,

My name is (Sgt Perry Johnson),I am an American soldier, serving in the
Military with the army's 3rd infantry division in iraq, and I am seeking
your kind assistance to move the sum of Twenty Five million United States
dollars ($25,000,000 MILLIONS US DOLLARS ) to you as far as I can be
assured that my share will be safe in your care Until i complete my
service here,Once the funds get to you,take your 30% out and keep our own
70%.. The only thing we require from you is just for you to help us find a
safe place where the funds can be sent to,if interested kindly reply me
for more details.

If you are interested kindly contact me via my private e-mail:

sgtperryjohnson at yahoo.cn

I await your swift reply.

Regards,a
Sgt Perry Johnson