[Debian-med-packaging] IGV dependencies

Charles Plessy plessy at debian.org
Tue Jun 15 16:39:08 UTC 2010

Le Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 11:06:07PM -0700, Shaun Jackman a écrit :
> If the dependency is mandatory and related to bioinformatics, I'll
> consider packaging it.
> If the dependency is mandatory and not related to bioinformatics, I'll
> submit an RFP and ask whether debian-java would like to package it.

Dear Shaun,

thank you very much for packaging the IGV. I heard good impressions of it
and I am sure it will be a nice addition to Debian.

For pure java packages, if the RFP does not stimulate the interest of other
DDs, do not hesitate to join debian-java and prepare a package there. I am
still very weak in Java, but I am member of the pkg-java group and can help for
the logistics, like packaging bugs, copyright proofreading etc.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Illkirch, France