[Debian-med-packaging] Processed (with 5 errors): EMBASSY packages released with EMBOSS 6.1.0 FTBFS with EMBOSS 6.2.0.

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Fri Jun 25 10:27:10 UTC 2010

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> tag 587118 + pending
Bug #587118 [src:embassy-domainatrix] embassy-domainatrix: FTBFS: cathparse.c:74: undefined reference to `ajAcdGetInfile'
Added tag(s) pending.
> tag 587113 + pending
Bug #587113 [src:embassy-domalign] embassy-domalign: FTBFS: allversusall.c:91: undefined reference to `ajAcdGetDirlist'
Added tag(s) pending.
> tag 587119 + pending
Bug #587119 [src:embassy-domsearch] embassy-domsearch: FTBFS: seqnr.c:111: undefined reference to `ajAcdGetDirlist'
Added tag(s) pending.
> Le Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 12:13:41PM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum a écrit :
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> > During a rebuild of all packages in sid, your package failed to build on
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> > amd64.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> Thanks Lucas.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

587119: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=587119
587113: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=587113
587118: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=587118
Debian Bug Tracking System