[Debian-med-packaging] autobuilding of mgltools-*?

Charles Plessy plessy at debian.org
Tue Jun 29 06:32:09 UTC 2010

Le Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 07:51:08AM +0200, Andreas Barth a écrit :
> * Andreas Barth (aba at not.so.argh.org) [100621 19:20]:
> > can these packages be autobuilt? If so, can you send an gpg signed
> > mail confirming that (with the package names).
> >
> > If not, can you please upload these packages on all relevant
> > architectures to cope with the new python default version?
>
> As we didn't hear back yet, these packages are about to be removed
> from testing as soon as the testing migration of the new python
> packages is otherwise ready.

Dear Andreas,

sorry, the answer perhaps has been sent to this list only by mistake:

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2010-June/006642.html

mgltools are not compatible with python 2.6, but a new upstream release is
planned, that will solve that problem. Maybe Steffen can confirm, but perhaps
it is indeed a good idea to remove the mgltools packages from testing in
the meantime.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy