[Debian-med-packaging] autobuilding of mgltools-*?

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Tue Jun 29 06:47:39 UTC 2010

Hi,

would it help if we do a team upload which sets

   XS-Autobuild: yes

and does polishing Standards-Version etc. a bit.  I might dedicate some
time to it next week when I'm at LSM in Bordeaux.  But considering the
Mail from Steffen below I would not like to touch the Python 2.6 issue.
If this might be the main point I would prefer to wait until Steffen is
able to maintain the updated upstream stuff.

Kind regards

       Andreas.