[Debian-med-packaging] GREETINGS 2010-03-12

TIM WISE abu35 at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 13 12:17:58 UTC 2010

Dear,

I am obligate to see your contact from leads and deals website which I would say am comfortable with it, I am a financial adviser and I have a client she has USD45,000,000,00 with a private equity investment trust company for safe keeping and she wish to invest in a stable economy.

Her interest is in companies with potentials for rapid growth in long

terms. My client is interested in placing part of her fund in your

company, if your country by laws allows foreign investors.

If you are interested in the business, get back to me as I can further advice.You can contact me for more details via my

 email: canweproceed1 at airsoftmail.com with your reference.

 Yours faithfully,

 TIM WISE.

 Financial Adviser

 TEL+234-7040-124-331

 NB: The fund is hitch free transaction, as I have some proof of the

 existence of the fund. I believe we can work things out together. it may  interest you that I have some other clients who shears the same vision but  I think this would mark a good beginning doing business with you.

 The information contained in this message or attachment (s) is (are)

 confidential and is (are) intended for the addressees only. If you have

 received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify

 the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or

 alteration of this message or attachments is strictly forbidden.