[Debian-med-packaging] Good day!

ALHAJI DR.IBRAHIM MANTU ibrahimmantu1 at mail.am
Wed Mar 17 03:08:36 UTC 2010

Good day,

I need you to handle an investments for me.I wish to bring to your
notice my interest to partner with you in a great business opportunity.
I am Ibrahim Mantu the former Deputy Senete president FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA(F.R.N)

I intend to make an anonymous investment of $30 Million with you,if only
you can guarantee the security of my investment capital in your company.

If you are capable of handling the investment,send me a detail business
plan for my perusal for possible business collaboration.

Please Responed asap

 Dr Ibrahim Mantu
(F.E.S.P)F.R.N,