[Debian-med-packaging] FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP THE INTERNET''

Federal Bureau of Investigation balaadamu7725 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 10:30:32 UTC 2010

Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001, USA

FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP THE INTERNET

ATTN:

In recent research we find out that you have unclaimed fund in London UK. After our meeting with both the Regulatory Authorities and the Law Enforcement Agancies in London and Scotland, they have confirm their readiness to ensure that your fund $10 Million is transferred to you without any further delay. They further Advise that you contact only National West  Bank  Plc Glasgow United Kingdom.

So at this junction, you are advise to contact the Head of Foreign Operation Mr John Coke direct immediately you receive this mail.Below is the contact of the Head of Foreign Operation Mr John Coke, You are to contact him Immediately:

Name of the Bank: NatWest Bank PLC Glasgow united kingdom.
Contact Person: MR. JOHN COKE
Head of Foreign Operations
EMAIL: offshoreaccount1 at googlemail.com
TELL: +447024010123

You are advise to contact the Bank immediately with your
TELEPHONE AND FAX...............
YOUR OCCUPATION..............

AND YOUR BANKING INFORMATION WHERE THE SAID FUND SHALL BE TRANSFER TO YOU.

Finally you are advise to comply to the rules of the bank to ensure a fast transfer of the said fund to you

Yours in service,

Robert S. Mueller III