[Debian-med-packaging] DID YOU AUTHORIZE MR. JOHN WHEELER FOR YOUR FUND CLAIMS

Efcc Nigieria secondchancepat at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 05:15:01 UTC 2010

Attention; Beneficiary, I am Mrs. Rose Moore (Assistance) Chairman from EFCC INVESTIGATION LAGOS NIGERIA, We write to know if you sent Mr. John Wheeler to claim your fund of 7.5million? However, we shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said Mr. John Wheeler, if we do not hear from you within the next two working days from today.

1.Full Name:.........
2.Full Address:......
3.Status:............
4.Occupation:........
5.Phone Number:......
6.Country:...........
7.Marital Status:....
8.Occupation:........
10.E-MAIL Address:...
11.I.D

Dear Mrs Moore,

I havent sent nor have I authorized anyone to do anything for me.
Sincerely Yours,

Email:e.fccnigeria2008 at live.com