[Debian-med-packaging] libavg not up to date

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Nov 17 14:28:19 UTC 2010

Hi again,

a minor correction to my previous mail:  I have just seen in the
changelog that Torsten did an update since the past mail exchange so
thanks for this in any case.  Just keep us informed if there is some
help needed to keep up with the upstream versions (which is currently
at 1.5.0).

Kind regards

         Andreas.