[Debian-med-packaging] Hello Friend,

T Leighton and Sons ltd test at its.com.ro
Sat Oct 2 18:14:36 UTC 2010

Hello Friend,

I am Mr.Wang Yan, Director of Operations of the Bank of China Ltd, Sai Wan HoBranch, Hong Kong.I have an obscured business suggestion for you.I am here-by seeking your service in helping me recieve a large amount of money and in giving a clear research and feasibility studies on areas I could invest on. Your services will be paid for, and you will be a partner, if your recommendation is accepted.

As a bank employee, I can not operate any personal investment till I am retired and with the anti-corruption bill passed in Hong Kong; it is risky for a fixed income earner to own any large amount of funds in Hong Kong or any foreign country. It is then advisable to invest in any foreign land secretly and patiently wait retirement.

Should you be further interested, I would prefer you to reach me soon and finally after that I
shall provide you with more details of this operation.

Contact me through this email for further confidential corespondence:
wang.yan756 at gmail.com

Regards
Wang Yan