[Debian-med-packaging] SVN commits will not be send to the commit mailing list any more

Charles Plessy plessy at debian.org
Wed Oct 6 01:47:23 UTC 2010

Le Mon, Oct 04, 2010 at 09:19:21AM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have not verified the exact date since when this problem exists, but
> in August SVN commits were reported to debian-med-commit.  However,
> since September only Git and Wiki changes are in the list archive.
>
> Did anybody changed something in the setup?  Does anybody have time to
> check?

Hi all,

The last change to the post-commit hook was done on September 4, and this
coincides with the last svn message. Indeed, the call to commit-email.pl
was commented !

It may be me who made this mistake; I remember I looked at the hooks of
debian-med to prepare similar ones for pkg-eucalyptus, and I may have commented
the line in order to make some silent tests, and then forgot to uncomment ?

In that case, I apologise for that stupid mistake.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles