[Debian-med-packaging] Hello my dear

joyce joyce joyceday280 at att.net
Fri Oct 29 11:07:53 UTC 2010

Hello my dear
Nice to meet you,How are you and how is
your work? i hope that all is well with you, My name is Joyce,i know
that you may be surprise how i get your email, i got your email today
when i was browsing looking for honest partner,then i feel to drop this
few line to you , and i will like you to contact me back so that we can
know each other and exchange our pictures, and we may become
partner.Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love
we share with each other.i am waiting to hear from you soon,
Thanks From  Joyce