[Debian-med-packaging] Status of libitext5-java

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Mon Apr 11 08:44:09 UTC 2011

Hi Andrew,

the package figtree depends from libitext5-java and was hanging in the
new queue since yesterday.  It was rejected because of some issues which
are fixed now but I just realise that now libitext5-java vanished from
Debian.  To decide what might be a reasonable thing to do now I would
like to know what the status of the discussion with libitext5-java
upstream about the mentioned licensing issue is.

Is there any expected time frame when this issue will be clarified?

Kind regards