[Debian-med-packaging] Status of libitext5-java

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Mon Apr 11 20:12:00 UTC 2011

Hi Andrew,

thanks for the status update.

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 06:20:43PM +0100, Andrew Ross wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> I've had a discussion with upstream, and they have changed the
> additional license term in their source files to make it clear that it's
> only covered works that are subject to the additional term. They're
> planning a new release this month, so I was waiting for that rather than
> packaging a version from svn. If there's no sign of a release the next
> couple of weeks then I'll prepare a version from their source repository.

I would be really happy if we could make the time more predictable.  If
you could ping them in say two weeks if something new might come up and
otherwise grab for an SVN version I could plan my next upload of figtree
better.  In any case it would be great if you could drop me a note once
you uploaded the new package.

Many thanks for your cooperation