[Debian-med-packaging] Beloved

Mrs. Nurul Alex ubsd10 at manager.in.th
Mon Apr 25 21:00:54 UTC 2011

--
Beloved,

I am drenched with tears while writing this short message to you. It was
heartbreaking news to me few  days ago when my doctor notified me on
complications on my health condition which he officially made known to me.
He further stressed that the complication I had in my human mechanism as a
result of a secondary liver cancer which have destroyed all the organs in
my body system.  According to him, he said that this complication will lead
to my imminent death since no medication can alleviate the high system of
deformation I am encountering at this time in my system.

In the view of the above, I am in quest to find a trustworthy and upright
individual whom I will entrust the sum of $3.2 million USD and this  has
led me to you. The said fund was acquired by me as  an inheritance from my
adopted father who died as a result of political crisis which erupted among
his most political associate and business clique.

I will make available to you all information and officially authorize
document which will endorse your claim as the beneficiary to the fund in
question in the finance house where the fund was lodged by my adopted
father. I have mapped out the modalities on how the fund will be
apportioned. 35% of the principal amount of the money will be dished out to
you while 65% will be allotted to any charitable or orphanage home of your
preference.

My motive to dispense the funds to a charity and orphanage home is that I
grew up as an orphan and do not have any heirs hitherto.

Upon your acceptance to this proposal kindly get back to me through this
email:

Best Regards
Mrs. Nurul Alex