[Debian-med-packaging] (no subject)

FUND PAYMENT COMMITTEE jlima at inpa.gov.br
Fri Aug 5 12:03:17 UTC 2011

FUND PAYMENT COMMITTEE IN CONJUNCTION

WITH UNITED NATION LEGAL AFFIAR COMMISSION

LONDOM UNITED KINGDOM

TEl +44 70-45-77-9460

This letter is in regard to outstanding payment; I am Mr. Martin Bowrey
the newly appointed Director United Nations Legal Affairs, Security and
Investigation, The Prime Minister Of United Kingdom (Mr. David Cameron)
and his Decision Making Body, The Executive Arms, has directed me to come
down to United Kingdom to Investigate your fund and to make sure that we
approve all outstanding debts owed to Foreign beneficiaries by the Bank Of
ENGLAND Lloyds Tsb International Banking.

 This decision was taken based on the abnormally and inability of certain
BANKS in United kingdom to Release your fund into your bank account
whereby it was discovered that some Directors in Bank being The Executive
were diverting foreign beneficiary’s payment to another account of their
choice overseas. In view of this, during our investigation I found out
that an Account was submitted to divert your fund to a German account.

 Below is the account submitted and I want you to confirm if you are aware
of the new development because we are about effecting payment to the
account stated bellow today:

Beneficiary: CERSTIN WENGER SHENOUDA
Bank: FRANKFURTER BANK
A/C No.: 367840545
Code: 50050201
Amount to be transfered: £850,000.00GPB

 Finally, be informed that a payment instruction has been issued and
forwarded to the Treasury Department of Lloyds Tsb International Banking
in favor of you for immediate release of your fund to the account above
without any further prejudice. But there is no way we can approve the
fund to your account without you Confirming if you have changed your
account for your fund to be transferred to the Beneficiary:  CERSTIN
WENGER SHENOUDA BANK ACCOUNT IN GERMANY; contact Noel Nicholson via
E-mail {llyd_tsb.bn-kgroup at ozchat.org} immediately for further
clarification to know if you have giving instruction to transfer your
fund to the above account today, you are in obligation to provide Noel
Nicholson the following details:

Your Full Name:
Your valid Telephone and fax Numbers:
Present occupation: (4)Date of birth:
Your account info for wire transfer into your account:
specify your country and your Residential Address:

Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours faithfully
Mr. Martin Bowrey
UN Office of Legal Affairs