[Debian-med-packaging] r7424 - in trunk/packages/velvet/trunk/debian: . patches

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Aug 11 13:49:20 UTC 2011

Hi Tim,

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 12:59:52PM +0000, Timothy Booth wrote:

> I was having trouble with the get-orig-source and the modified tarball.

Any hint what exactly went wrong here?  I happily found the new repackaged
tarball in the tarballs directory.

> After reading #561433 I decided it was easier to modify the build to work on a
> pristine tarball and add the short Copyright statement from
> /usr/share/doc/zlib1g/copyright to the copyright file.

I also have read #561433 and I'm not sure whether just adding the
copyright statement again is the correct solution.  Charles, can
you please comment on this.

> Only tested to compile on Ubuntu Lucid

I would like to make sure that the next upload to Debian is fine for
your purpose and would be willing to take over your changes.  However,
we should make sure that these are correct and that fixing potential
issues with get-orig-source is not the better solution.

Kind regards and thanks for the update