[Debian-med-packaging] Licensed only to individuals; not distributable by us?

Alexander Reichle-Schmehl tolimar at debian.org
Thu Aug 11 10:57:26 UTC 2011

Package: mgltools-pmv
Version: 1.5.6~rc1+cvs.20110617-2
Severity: Serious

[ leaving full quote for the bug log ]

Hi Andreas!

Well, seems we did a mistake back than.  Sorry.  However, as we agree
that the license might not be address Debian, and as the license hasn't
changed, I open a bug report for the package in the archive.

I guess the easiest solution would be to contact upstream, and ask
whether Debian and it's mirrors may distribute the package under these
license terms, and add the answer to the copyright file.

Best regards,
  Alexander