[Debian-med-packaging] r7520 - in trunk/community/website/locale: . es_ES es_ES/LC_MESSAGES

Charles Plessy plessy at debian.org
Tue Aug 23 11:54:09 UTC 2011

Le Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 09:03:20AM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> Any volunteer (David?) to reenable the post commit hook which
> automatically propagates the change to the website?

Hi Andreas and everybody,

the problem is that since the split of Alioth, commit hooks can not be used
anymore for the purpose of updating the website.  We can use a cron job as a
workaround, but I do not know what time interval would be appropriate.
Minutes ? hours ? days ?

Otherwise, we can try to ask to have wagner.d.o's /srv/home/groups/ mounted
read-write on vasks.d.o.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy