[Debian-med-packaging] Status of beast packaging

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Feb 2 22:41:35 UTC 2011

Hi Felix,

I have some interest in pushing beast finally into unstable.  I have
noticed that you seem to regularly add changeloig entries in SVN[1]
which remain UNRELEASED.  Would you mind sharing the reason for the
blockers why this package is not yet uploaded.  Are there any problems
you might need help in?

While I have not yet tried to build the package using your debian/
files I have seen some potential things I would change / enhance but
I just wanted to contact you first to avoid concurring / competing
commits.

Thanks for your work on this package

    Andreas.

[1] svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/beast-mcmc/trunk/