[Debian-med-packaging] r5872 - trunk/packages/tm-align/trunk/debian

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Feb 3 19:32:32 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 03:45:13PM +0100, Steffen Möller wrote:
> Have many thanks for the man page. I'll commit the package tonight.

Great.  This helps considering my low upload bandwidth from home.  In
case something might stop you to upload this night I might do this
tomorrow morning (except there is some reason not to do so).

> Andreas, Tim and I sat over the package together. It feels sufficiently
> fresh, if you could just add it to the Task page, please. Those just
> happen to be broken at the very moment.

It's on the tasks pages since a long time:

  http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/bio#tm-align

What do you mean by "broken"?

It was generated

   Last update: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 14:57:49 -0000

and perhaps you just had a quite bad timing (I never verified what
happens exactly at update time).

Kind regards

      Andreas.

PS: I'll work on mrbayes and mosaik-aligner tonight.