[Debian-med-packaging] beast-mcmc

Felix Feyertag felix.feyertag at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 15:27:00 UTC 2011

Hi Andreas,

On 9 February 2011 14:28, Andreas Tille <tille at debian.org> wrote:
> I have checked out your packaging last week and as you might have
> noticed I changed your packaging (to a large extend).  I hope you agree
> with those changes (I was a bit quick after my mail not waiting
> patiently for your confirmation - but I assumed it would be OK if it's
> in our SVN).

Thanks a lot for this, the changes are helpful. I just realised I
received an email from you last week, but unfortunately it got caught
in one of my email filters so I never actually read it.

> Debian packaged freehep packages instead of the included freehep.jar
> and I also think we have good chances to package jam.jar and jebl.jar
> as separate packages - they are interesting for developing bio-medical
> applications in Java anyway and thus are worth packaging.

I use JEBL quite a bit and think it would be worthwhile adding to the
repository as an independent package. I can have a look into this as
well.

> So far to the work I've done as well as the plan I want to work on.

Thanks again for your work.

Kind regards,
Felix